At Cork English Academy our aim is to ensure that everyone who joins a course with us gets the maximum benefit and enjoyment from their stay.
Our Academy, purposely built with educational planning, in Clarkes Bridge House is in the historic heart of Cork city in close proximity to the main business and retail areas of the city and close to a wide variety of restaurants and cafes.
Every aspect of your stay at Cork English Academy is catered for and our facilities include:
- Fully-equipped, modern, comfortable classrooms
- Self-access and internet centre with free computer/internet access
- Student lounge/common area with vending machine, coffee and snacks available
- Wireless internet available free throughout the building
- Audio and video equipment
- An extensive range of textbooks, text materials and current authentic texts for in class use
- School Library: Oxford University Press graded reader books available to borrow for self study at home
- DVD Library As well as movie afternoons in the school students can borrow DVDs to watch at home