Live with a friendly host family in Cork where you will get to experience life in an Irish household and practice your English in real life situations. Carefully selected, friendly host families who are ready to welcome you into their home.
Host Family in Cork
Most families are located just outside the city centre and so you may need to take public transport to and from the school. Average distance between the school and host families is 30 minutes. Transfers to and from Cork airport on your arrival and departure are included.
- Half-board Monday to Friday, full-board Saturday and Sunday. You will have breakfast and evening meal provided Monday to Friday and Breakfast, lunch and evening meal on Saturday and Sunday.
- Wi-Fi Internet
- It is our policy not to have two students of the same native tongue in any one Host Family. The only exception would be at the request of students who wish to share
- Access to laundry facilities
- Host family stays are based on a Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday booking only
- Host Family return transfer from either Cork Airport or Aircoach bus stop in Cork City centre is available to students arriving between 08.00 and 00.00
- No late arrivals option outside of 08.00 and 00.00 available for host family stay
- Single room €185 per week
- Single room with private bathroom €215 per week
- Double or twin room €170 per person per week (for friends/couples travelling together)
- Double or twin room with private bathroom €190 per person per week (for friends/couples travelling together)
Host Family Summer Supplement (11th June to 27th August 2020) €20
All host family bookings are subject to a €40 one time Accommodation Placement Fee.
More accommodation options in Cork City.