Cork English Academy can arrange a Viva Ireland shared apartment room or host family for you on arrival to Cork. We need about 8 weeks notice to book a room.
If in the case we do not have accommodation available for your preferred dates you can contact the following accommodation providers with rooms to rent in Cork yourself.
Rent a Room in Cork City
Summer Accommodation Providers (May , June , July, August)
Check out these Summer accommodation providers offering Accommodation from 20th/27th May to 19th/ 26th August:
- You can make an accommodation booking directly with EazyCity. At the moment they have good availability for May, June, July, August
- Offering you a choice of ideally located, co-living apartments, ScholarLee is ideal for well-priced and equipped, independent short and summer stays.
- Glasheen Road Cork
- For enquiries, please contact Robert Heffernan. Phone: 085 1018772, Email: [email protected]
- 8 week booking minimum.
- €165 per week for a single room
- €400 deposit required
UCC Summer Beds
- Several different locations in Cork city including new option Crows Nest
- North Mall /Courtville is an ideal choice if you are looking for summer accommodation in Cork .
- Limited number of apartments and rooms available from 29th May 2023 to 18th August 2023 with a minimum stay of 4 weeks.
- Situated across the road from the Kingsley Hotel and located next door to the County hall and across from the Lee fields with 25 acres of open space.
- At Cork Student Village all tenants have their own individual room with the option of standard or Ensuite room for 1/2 people.
Year Round Accommodation Providers
- You can make an accommodation booking directly with EazyCity
- EazyCity specialise in offering a wide range of services and options suited to everyone’s needs, including shared accommodation in Cork, homestay accommodation and student residences.
- You can make an accommodation booking directly with Hosting Power.
- Hosting Power is a platform where students can book a room in someone’s home. It is usually room only and no meals are provided.
- Students will need to create a booking on the website, sign confirmation and pay a deposit.
- The service fee is around €429 but if you divide that by example 4 weeks when rooms are between €110 and €130 per week , it is close to other accommodation provider prices.
- Booking 6, 8, 10 weeks etc is better value as the service fee is still around €429.
- Look out for rooms in Cork in the following areas: Blackrock, Mayfield, Tivoli, Glanmire, Broadale, Carrigaline, Ballinlough, and Douglas (all on a city bus route).
- There are other rooms in Cobh, Millstreet, Mallow, Watergrasshill, Crosshaven.
- These are in County Cork but not city or suburbs.
- You can make an accommodation booking directly with Rentola.
- Rentola is a platform where students can book a room in someone’s home. It is usually room only and no meals are provided.
- Students will need to create a booking on the website, sign confirmation and pay a monthly subscription.
- There is a 7 day trial for just €1. If you find a room within seven days you can cancel your subscription and no further fee is charged.
- The monthly subscription is around €39 but once you have secured a room you can cancel the subscription at any time.
Furthermore, you may want to find your own accommodation in Cork. Popular rental websites in Ireland are Daft.ie and MyHome2let.ie.