Would you like to make an enrollment for an English language course?
Firstly, please choose which programme you would you like.
What is the Work and Study Course?
- The Work and Study Programme is an 8 month programme including a 25 week course and 2 month vacation period.
- It is suitable for students from outside of Europe who want to stay in Ireland long term and study and work while doing so.
- It is suitable for those from outside of Europe who need to formalize their stay in Cork for Immigration purposes.
What is the difference between General English Courses and Work and Study Courses?
- The course is the same and the course price is the same!
Work and Study Courses have extra requirements in line with Immigration rules:
- Final exam fee
- Medical insurance fee
- Learner Protection fee
Immigration do not require this for European students and remember European students can work in Ireland without any special Immigration requirements.
Make an Enrollment for an English language Course
Learn English in small groups of 15 students maximum.
- Morning Timetable: Monday to Friday 09.00 to 12:15
- Afternoon Timetable: Monday to Friday 13:15 to 16:30
Make an Enrollment and register with CEA today.
English language courses designed to give you English language skills for real life settings. Learn English to live, work and study in an English-speaking environment.
We offer a range of quality English language courses in Ireland to suit your time and budget needs.
You can join an English language class on any Monday throughout the year (except where the school is closed for a public holiday, in which case, courses start on the Tuesday).