Shared Apartments in Cork City
Cork English Academy has partnered with experienced accommodation providers in Cork to offer you accommodation on arrival. Accommodation partners are Eazy City and Viva Ireland.
Usually students staying with us short term (for 2 to 12 weeks) book all accommodation through the school.
Students who plan on staying more long term usually book 2 to 4 weeks accommodation through the school and then search for their own accommodation when more familiar with the city.
- Accommodation is self-catering. You will have a shared living and kitchen area. You can prepare your own food and meals in the shared kitchen.
- Walking distance to the school (average 15 minutes).
- Self check-in (24 hours, 7 days per week).
- Utility bills, TV, Wi-Fi, one duvet and bed linen set included.
- Access to laundry facilities.
Shared Apartments Eazy City
- 4 week minimum stay
- Single room €190 per week
- Twin/double room €140 per person per week
- Placement Fee: €80 per person
- Security Deposit €250. Eazy City manage the security deposit and checking of apartment before processing the return of the deposit. Eazy City will contact you and ask you to pay the security deposit in advance by credit/debit card €250.
- There is a standard check-out fee of €50. This will be deducted from your €250 security deposit. Maximum return on your deposit is therefore €200.
- EazyCity Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings.
Shared Apartments Viva Ireland
- 1 week minimum stay
- Single room €217 per week
- Single room with private bathroom – limited availability – and only available to accommodation bookings of 8 weeks or more – €245 per week
- Twin/double room €154 per person per week
- Placement fee €50 per person
- Security Deposit for 1 to 7 week bookings: €100 (refundable)
- Security Deposit for 8 or more week bookings: €300 (refundable)
- Viva Ireland sends an email to you about 10 days before arrival. The email will contain an online link to complete the security deposit payment – the following online payments are accepted: Debit/Credit card and Bank transfer. The fee will be refunded if you have left the accommodation as you found it without issues.
- Viva Ireland Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings
Most family homes are located just outside the city centre and so you may need to take public transport to and from the school. Average distance between the school and host families is 30 minutes.
- Half-board Monday to Friday, full-board Saturday and Sunday.
- Wi-Fi Internet
- It is our policy not to have two students of the same native tongue in any one Host Family. The only exception would be at the request of students who wish to share
- Access to laundry facilities
- Host family stays are based on a Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday booking only
- Host Family return transfer from either Cork Airport or Aircoach bus stop on Patrick’s Quay is available to students arriving between 08.00 and 00.00
- No late arrivals option outside of 08.00 and 00.00 available for host family stay
|Host Family Accommodation||€ per Week|
|Host family single room||€185|
|Host family single room with private bathroom||€215|
|Host Family summer supplement (June 11th to August 27th)||€20|
|Host Family Placement fee||€40|
Renting Your Own Accommodation in Cork City
Summer Lettings in Cork City. Usually University accommodation becomes available in Cork city between June and August. This is during the holiday period of University students.
If you are looking for a Summer Letting why not try:
- South Mall Cork Summer Accommodation
- Summer Rental Period: June 2022 – 20th August 2022
- South Mall Court is now taking bookings for Summer 2022
- There is some availability in Reeds Lane, 41/42 Barrack Street, Cork
- For more information please contact Alicia on 086-1083306 or 0868776450.
- We will also rent apartments on an individual room basis.
- Rate for an ensuite bedroom from June 1st to August 20th is €1400 plus a deposit of €550 per person.
May 27th until August 26th, 2022.
Tel.:+353 21 4818400
Email: [email protected]
Furthermore, you may want to find your own accommodation in Cork. Popular rental websites in Ireland are Daft.ie and MyHome2let.ie. These can give you a good idea of the types of properties available to rent in Cork.