The online courses are based on the same trusted syllabus as the in-person courses which are designed to give you the English language skills to live, work, study and travel in an English-speaking environment.
We cover the four basic skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening. You will also work on grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and guided self-study.
Learn English online in small groups with Cork English Academy teachers.
Live Online Courses with Classes Delivered on Zoom
- Level-specific, group classes with Cork English Academy teachers
- Preparatory work prior to the live lessons (email with assignments, readings, videos for example)
- Homework assignments with teacher correction and feedback
- Guided self-study assignments
- 15 hours per week
- Schedule: 3 hours per day Monday to Friday
Discounted Online Price
- 15 hours morning 9.00- 12.00 Monday to Friday : €70 per week
- 15 hours afternoon 13.00 to 16.00 Monday to Friday: €60 per week
- All students must have a course textbook for class.
- General English Textbook fee is €45. Textbook can be ordered through Cork English Academy if in Cork or online if abroad.
Students will need access to a laptop/desktop or mobile phone with internet access.
Please email us on [email protected] and we can take the first step in your booking which is to send you an online placement test so we check availability at your specific level.
Terms & Conditions
- All students need to complete an online test before booking can be confirmed.
- Online classes will cease when the school reopens.
- Temporary price list until the school’s reopen date is confirmed
- Preferred schedule will be assigned on a first come first serve basis and is dependent on level testing as standard.
- When necessary, the Academy reserves the right to alter the timetable and/or transfer students from one class or course to another, from one time of study to another, and to merge small classes or cancel classes and courses.
Cork English Academy offers online training in the English language for:
We can focus on developing your speaking and/or other skills: reading, writing and listening.
We can help you improve your grammar and pronunciation.
Our experienced and qualified teachers will help you identify and work on your weaknesses, develop fluency, accuracy and gain confidence in speaking English.