The school 24 hour emergency contact number: +353 86 7900 860
All language schools are included in the Government Directive for school closures in a measure to contain the spread of COVID-19.
The initial closure period has been extended until further notice.
All schools in Ireland will remain closed until the re-opening date is confirmed by government.
Reopening of Education Institutes
- The Irish Government have included a reopening of some education institutes in Phase 5 (August 2020) of the published COVID 19 measures road map.
- This may be in respect to Universities and primary & secondary schools as these education institutes usually reopen in September ever year after a summer closure period.
- We are waiting for further clarification about English language schools in particular.
- We will issue a further information notice to all students and agents once we receive more information from the Department of Education and member language school associations.
This is a Government directive and taken on the grounds of public health and safety.
Visa requiring/ILEP students: This will not affect your attendance and you will not be required to have a medical certificate.
Important health notice with regards Coronavirus (COVID-19).
General health measures should be followed to protect yourself and others.
- Practice Social Distancing always.
- If leaving home for grocery shop or exercise keep within 2km radius.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol based hand rub
- If you are coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. Throw the used tissue away into a closed bin, and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your flexed (bent) elbow.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who you know has cold or flu symptoms.
- Check the travel advisories from the Department of Foreign Affairs prior to arranging travel abroad.
IF WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS;
You have been in an affected area where COVID-19 is circulating
OR – have been in contact with a person diagnosed with novel coronavirus
OR – have attended a healthcare facility where patients with novel coronavirus are being treated
AND – if you are unwell with symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath follow this advice: