As part of the Cork English Academy English and Work Placement Programme our work experience coordinator has shared this new and exciting work placement with us:
A leading producer of video footage, 3D animation, photos and after effects projects for the international stock media industry.The company’s clients include world market leaders in the distribution of media content such as GettyImages, National Geographic and Corbis Motion. Industry professionals including film production companies, web designers, graphic artists, art directors and corporate Marketeers use their products for web, broadcast and other new media productions.
The company sells stock images and videos all over the world, in every minute of the day for use in TV commercials, billboard advertisements, print media and advertising.
Now boasting a library of over 130,000 images and 45,000 videos the company is experiencing average monthly customer download rates of over 50,000 times globally.
With a staff of over 30 full time and part time employees in offices in Cork and Cape Town, South Africa, the team covers all areas of the business from research, video and photography production, post production, animation to sales, marketing, IT and administration.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Intermediate level of English minimum
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team and be be highly motivated
- Strong organisation and problem solving skills. Diligence and attention to detail are also required.
- No academic background in photography/ digital media is required, but a keen interest in this area will be a bonus
Roles and Responsibilities
- Submitting Media to online agencies
- Managing Mysql database
- Management of admin tasks which may be delegated by the CEO
- Working on the areas of research to assist the Creative Executive and Research Team in the production of creative plans for both large and small scale photo and video shoots
- Starting Immediately
- Duration: minimum 3 months, Ideally 6 to 9 months months
Please contact us at [email protected] with inquiries.