As part of the Cork English Academy English and Work Placement Programme our work experience coordinator has shared this new and exciting work placement with us:
A leading producer of video footage, 3D animation, photos and after effects projects for the international stock media industry.The company’s clients include world market leaders in the distribution of media content such as GettyImages, National Geographic and Corbis Motion. Industry professionals including film production companies, web designers, graphic artists, art directors and corporate Marketeers use their products for web, broadcast and other new media productions.
The company sells stock images and videos all over the world, in every minute of the day for use in TV commercials, billboard advertisements, print media and advertising.
Now boasting a library of over 130,000 images and 45,000 videos the company is experiencing average monthly customer download rates of over 50,000 times globally.
With a staff of over 30 full time and part time employees in offices in Cork and Cape Town, South Africa, the team covers all areas of the business from research, video and photography production, post production, animation to sales, marketing, IT and administration.
Researcher and Production Assistant
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced level of English
- Good communication, organisation and problem solving skills as well as attention to detail
- A passion for the creative media industry
Roles and Responsibilities
- Working as part of a team in the Research Department, analysing market trends and competitors’ activity, incorporating the findings into production plans for both large and small scale photo and video shoots
- Assisting with creation of Creative Briefs for each shoot- making lists of props and styling guidelines for the Production Team- models casting, selection and booking- sourcing and purchasing props
– assisting Creative Executive and Photography Team during shoots, making sure scenarios outlined in creative briefs are followed and shoot plans adhered to, liaising with models, helping with set designs, props, digital logging etc
- Starting Immediately
- Duration: minimum 3 months, Ideally 6 to 9 months months
Please contact us at [email protected] with inquiries.