We are delighted to announce details of our new Business English, FCE and IELTS group tuition timetables. Tuition available for a limited period only 29th June to 28th August 2015.
General English GE15 in the morning Monday to Friday 09.00-12.15
5 hours of Business English, FCE or IELTS group tuition in the afternoon
Monday to Friday 14.30- 15.30
|Code||20 hours per week||1-4 weeks||5 to 9 weeks|
|€ per week||€199||€170|
- Minimum Level for IELTS is Pre-Intermediate (CEF A2)
- Minimum Level for Business English is Pre-Intermediate (CEF A2)
- Minimum level for FCE is Intermediate (CEF B1)
- Students may wish to take examination preparation classes in advance of taking an examination back home.
- If you want to sit the FCE exam in Cork this Summer please note the exam is on Thursday 20th August.
- Dates for the FCE speaking element of the exam have not yet been confirmed yet. Please note that the speaking exam may be on the same day as the written exam or may be before or after that date.
- Closing date for FCE registration is 24th July and are held at an external location. Early registration is advised to secure a place for the exam. Cork English Academy will be pleased to forward details of how to register to interested students.
- If you want to sit the IELTS exam in Cork this Summer please note the exam dates: 11 July, 25th July, 8th August, 29th August and are held at an external location. Early registration is advised to secure a place for the exam. Cork English Academy will be pleased to forward details of how to register to interested students.
|Business English Materials||€0|
|FCE Examination Registration||€165|
|IELTS Examination Registration||€185|
- General Terms and Conditions at www.CorkEnglishAcademy.com apply.