Great year-round discounted prices for mid to long term bookings as well as discounted afternoon options.
- 15 hour Morning Monday to Friday 09.00 to 12.15
- 15 hour Afternoon Monday to Friday 13.45 to 17.00
- 20 hour Morning Monday to Friday 09.00 to 13.30
- 20 hour Afternoon Monday to Friday 12.30 to 17.00
15 Hour Morning 09:00 to 12:15
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks||5 weeks||6 weeks||7 weeks||8 weeks||9 weeks||10 weeks|
|20 Hour Morning 09:00 to 13:30|
|15 Hour Afternoon 13:45 to 17.00|
|20 Hour Afternoon 12.30 to 17.00|
Please find a full list of courses prices: General-English-Price-List-2020
General English Textbook Fee: €45 (covers one textbook)
School Registration Fee: €65
Please note bookings need to be made & paid in advance of course start date. For example if you want to book 12 weeks at the 12 week price then payment for the 12 weeks must be paid in advance of course start date.
If you want to book 12 weeks in 4 week periods then payment for 4 weeks at the 4 week price must be paid in advance of the course start date and you can extend and pay for an extra 4 weeks at the 4 week price as availability allows.
- Group English language courses for international students from Elementary level (CEF A1) to Advanced level (CEF C2): Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Advanced & Proficient.
- 12 students maximum per class.
- The daily lessons cover all of the English language skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing with an emphasis on speaking and listening.
- The main focus of the General English course is on communication skills in real life settings. You will also work on grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and guided self-study.
- Courses start on any Monday of the year except in the case of a bank holiday where courses then start on the following Tuesday.
- All courses both 15 and 20 hour per week follow the same syllabus for 3 hours per day. The extra hour per day within the 20 hour course follows a separate syllabus and includes a separate range of topics.
- There are 5 extra hours of teacher contact time within the 20 hour course which offers an opportunity to progress faster.