The Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) is an in-depth, high-level qualification that shows you have the language skills that employers and universities are looking for.
CAE Preparation – 3 hours per day – 6 week course – 1 week free
Option 1: 15 hours morning, Monday to Friday 09.00 to 12.15:
Option 2:15 hours afternoon, Monday to Friday 13.45 to 17.00:
Book today to reserve your space!
- 6 Week Course: 5th November to 12th December
- Preparation for Reading, Writing, Listening and Use of English papers with regular timed examination practice as well as preparation and practice for speaking exam
- The programme covers all four skills and pays particular attention to grammar and lexical areas commonly tested in the exam
- Additional practice in areas of weakness for homework
- Minimum starting level C1 (we will send you an online level test to confirm your current language level)
Exam Textbook: €45
Exam Fee: If you decide to take the exam in Cork following the course: €190
Exam Dates: 14/15 December