Cork English Academy’s Academic Year Programmes, suitable for non EU students, have been approved for inclusion on the Register of Programmes recognised by the Minister of Education and Science.
Programmes consist of an 8 month period and include 25 weeks tuition and the remaining part of the stay as a vacation period. In accordance with immigration regulations all students must complete an official examination during their programmeBook Online Now
2 FREE Weeks Accommodation for Academic Year (25 WEEKS GE) Bookings
- 2 FREE weeks single room within a city centre shared apartment.
- Limited number of twin rooms available on request for couples or friends travelling together.
25 Weeks Tuition
Non-EU students must complete an official examination at the end of the programme such as TIE, FCE or IELTS. Examination registration payment is required at time of enrollment.
|Exam Registration Options *||€|
*Exam registration fees are subject to change in line with the exam centre fees.
Exam Textbook Fee: FCE,CAE or IELTS Textbook €45
General English Textbook Fee: €90 for all students with part or full course in 2018
|Medical Insurance if booked through the school||€100|
- General English Class Materials
- Free Aircoach Transfer Dublin Airport to Cork
- Free Irish SIM Card
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings must be made before 31st August and commenced before 31st December 2017.
- Examination Registration is required at time of booking
- Course places and accommodation is subject to availability. Please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation is based on Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday basis
- General terms & conditions at http://www.corkenglishacademy.com/terms-and-conditions/ apply.