The General English Course GE15 is a 15 hour per week module which runs Monday to Friday in the morning for three hours each day.
This leaves you free for the remainder of the day to join the Social Activity Programme, study in our self access facilities or explore Cork and the surrounding areas.
The daily three hour lesson covers all of the English language skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing with an emphasis on speaking and listening. The main focus of the General English 15 hour course is on communication skills in real life settings.
Course books, workbooks and supplementary material including authentic materials such as newspaper articles newspapers, DVDs, the Internet, books and other media are utilized by the teacher to meet the language needs of all the individuals in the class.
You can start the programme any Monday except for school and public holidays where the school is closed. Please view the Programme Calendar for further details.
- Timetable: Monday to Friday 09.00 to 12.15
- Level:Elementary (CEF A1) to Advanced (CEF C2)
- Maximum Class Size: 15
- €180 per week for 1 to 4 week bookings
- €160 per week for 5 to 12 week bookings
- €140 per week for 13 to 19 week bookings
- €130 per week for 20 + week bookings