The English for the Workplace programme is designed to improve your everyday spoken and written English and to promote fluency in workplace communication.
The General English group classes in the morning are supplemented with either 5, 10 or 15 hours of individual Business English lessons in the afternoon.
The group General English classes in the morning cover all of the language skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing with an emphasis on speaking and listening.
The additional one-to-one Business English lessons give the student the opportunity to focus in greater detail on their own particular needs and goals.
These programmes have been popular among those with specific areas of English language needs for employment and third level education purposes.
Before planning your training we assess your professional language needs, your current level and your language skills gaps. Our experienced team will plan and build a course designed to help participants manage their specific language requirements.
Private Lesson Topic Examples: Technical English, English for Tourism, Specific Business English. Participants may also benefit from a review of key grammar points and essential vocabulary.
Level: Elementary (CEF A1) to Advanced (CEF C2)
- General English Group Classes 15 hours per week Monday to Friday 09.00-12.15 or
- General English Group Classes 20 hours per week Monday to Friday 09.00-13.30
- Individual tuition timetable to be agreed upon between student and Director of Studies
- General English (GE15) +5: €499 per week
- General English (GE15) +10: €749 per week
- General English (GE15) +15: €1049 per week
- General English (GE20) +5: €499 per week
- General English (GE20) +10: €799 per week
- General English (GE20) +15: €1099 per week