The First Certificate in English (FCE) Cambridge ESOL examination will take place in Cork city in March, June, August and December in 2013. In order to cater for the needs of those who have a shorter time available to study for such a highly internationally recognised examination we are pleased to offer the following:
4 Week Accelerated FCE Cambridge Examination Preparation Courses
- 20 Lessons/ hours per week.
- 2 hours guided self study per day (10 hours per week).
- Afternoon practice exam sessions every week. Preparation for Reading, Writing, Listening and Use of English papers with regular timed examination practice as well as preparation and practice for speaking exam.
- The accelerated four-week programme covers all four skills and pays particular attention to grammar and lexical areas commonly tested in the exam.
- Additional practice in areas of weakness for homework
- Requirement: Students need to have a minimum starting level B2 of the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Dates and Prices
|Course||Course Dates 2013||Exam Dates||Gross 4 week Price||Latest Registration*|
|March FCE Examination Preparation Course||11 February
to 08 March
|Speaking: 08 March
Written and Listening: 09 March
|June FCE Examination Preparation Course||13 May
to 07 June
|Speaking: 07 or 10 June
Written and Listening: 08 June
|August FCE Examination Preparation Course||22 July
to 16 August
|Speaking: 23 August
Written and Listening: 22 August
|December FCE Examination Preparation Course||11 November
to 06 December
|Speaking: 06 December
Written and Listening: 07 December
|*Late registrations are accepted after this date but incur a €50 late registration fee. Extra Fees: Examination Registration €160, Course Material €65|