As part of the Cork English Academy English and Work Placement Programme our work experience coordinator has shared this new and exciting work placement with us:
Heritage & Environment : Promotion of environmental care and concern through information, dissemination, activities and projects.
Administrative and Project Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help with the organisation’s administration, including attendance at meetings, assist with reports, research, correspondence and membership.
- Help with social media posts and updating website.
- Help with organising and running childrens workshops, seminars, collaborative events with other organisations and aspects of projects and training.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Preferred area of studies: Environment, heritage, PR and graphic design
- An Intermediate level of English
- 3 month position starting September 2015.