As part of the Cork English Academy English and Work Placement Programme our work experience co-ordinator has shared this new and exciting work placement with us:
A small yet expanding TV and Video Production company involved in video & TV production, animation and event coverage located in Cork City Centre.
TV and Video production Intern
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- A solid knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and creative editing skills.
- A University qualification with a Film & TV Production or Multimedia background.
- Intermediate English Language level
- Knowledge of After Effects, sound mixing, Adobe Encore and/or Photoshop would be an asset.
- Starting Immediately
- Duration 3-6 months Work Placement
Please contact us at [email protected]glishacademy.com with inquiries.