Follow the clues below and identify the iconic Cork City landmarks and places of interest to be in with a chance to win:
- 1st Prize – A Paddywagon Tour of your choice for 2 people
- 2nd Prize – Cafe Gusto Voucher
- 3rd Prize – Cork Hoodie
Take photos of your answers and use #ceaphotos and #ceascavengers on Instagram to enter the competition.
The clues might refer to a statue, building, picture, landmark or other items of interest in Cork.
- Teams of 1 or 2 people are permitted.
- Upload your pictures onto Instagram with the hashtags #ceaphotos #ceascavengers so that we can see them all.
- Entries must be received by 17:00 on Tuesday September 5th.
- Winners will be picked on Thursday September 7th.
- Students who have the most correct entries will have their names placed in a hat (or bucket), and the winners will be chosen.
- Competition open to current students only.
Clue 1: This golden creature lives on top of a great holy place.
Clue 2: This Paddy will help you with any Irish adventures you want to have.
Clue 3: This young fellow likes to announce the Cork evening news.
Clue 4: This fish can’t sleep with the ringing of the famous holy bells, at least it has the best view in the City.
Clue 5: This war weapon is the wrong way around on Cork’s widest street.
Clue 6: Watch out for these scary cloaked villains at Cork’s very own Hogwarts.
Clue 7: This colourful mural is on the way down to the oldest pub in Cork. Follow the sheep!
Clue 8: In Fitzgerald Park there is a tree that outshines all the others.
Clue 9: Across from the school a mighty jungle cat stands on top of a very social building marking the year it was built.
Clue 10: Finally, it is time to return to the place where you learn. Before you come inside it is time for one last picture, make sure we know who you are and where you are.