As part of the Cork English Academy English and Work Placement Programme our work experience coordinator has shared this new and exciting work placement with us:
Kitesurfing and SUP Internship
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The applicant will be available to help out for a few hours 5-6 days a week
- Equipment repair & cleaning
- Shadowing teaching
- Dealing with customers
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Experience in other outdoor adventure sports,
- Willingness to learn different areas of a water sports business
- Sales experience
- An Intermediate level of English
- 2 month position starting 1st July 2015.
- The group will give financial support towards transport if the candidate lives outside the normal city center zone.