As part of the Cork English Academy English and Work Placement Programme our work experience coordinator has shared this new and exciting work placement with us:
Start-up company developing a mobile, cloud and private social networking app for families.This is an exciting opportunity to become a core member of a small team building software that is being used by users in over 120 countries.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- A Computer Science or Business Information Systems degree
- HTML, SQL, software development, iPhone apps, Web development essential
- Logical and methodical mindset to troubleshoot issues, determine root causes and clearly document so that developers can fix the bugs etc.
- Good communication and the ability to work well with team members
Roles and Responsibliities
- Candidate will be responsible for QA testing iPhone, mobile web and web applications
- Candidate will report to CTO
- Work with mobile and web developers to find, document and resolve software defects / bugs
- Starting Immediately
- Duration 6 months Work Placement minimum
Please contact us at [email protected] with inquiries.