Important health notice with regards Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please remember Cork English Academy has flexible rebooking and refund options.
Advice for visitors/students and workers returning to Ireland If you;
- have not been in an affected area where COVID-19 is circulating in the last 14 days AND
- have not been in contact with a person with novel coronavirus AND
- have not attended a healthcare facility where patients with novel coronavirus are being treated in another country Then no specific measures are needed.
Then no specific measures are needed.
General health measures should be followed to protect yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol based hand rub
- If you are coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. Throw the used tissue away into a closed bin, and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your flexed (bent) elbow.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who you know has cold or flu symptoms.
- Check the travel advisories from the Department of Foreign Affairs prior to arranging travel abroad.
IF WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS;
You have been in an affected area where COVID-19 is circulating
OR – have been in contact with a person diagnosed with novel coronavirus
OR – have attended a healthcare facility where patients with novel coronavirus are being treated
AND – if you are unwell with symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath follow this advice: