The school 24 hour emergency contact number: +353 86 7900 860
All language schools are included in the Government Directive for school closures in a measure to contain the spread of COVID-19.
The initial closure period of 13th – 29th of March has been extended until April 19th 2020.
All schools in Ireland will remain closed until the proposed re-opening date of Monday, 20 April 2020.
This re-opening date is tentative and is subject to change following any future government updates and directives.
This is a Government directive and taken on the grounds of public health and safety.
Visa requiring/ILEP students: This will not affect your attendance and you will not be required to have a medical certificate.
Important health notice with regards Coronavirus (COVID-19).
General health measures should be followed to protect yourself and others.
- Practice Social Distancing always.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol based hand rub
- If you are coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. Throw the used tissue away into a closed bin, and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your flexed (bent) elbow.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who you know has cold or flu symptoms.
- Check the travel advisories from the Department of Foreign Affairs prior to arranging travel abroad.
IF WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS;
You have been in an affected area where COVID-19 is circulating
OR – have been in contact with a person diagnosed with novel coronavirus
OR – have attended a healthcare facility where patients with novel coronavirus are being treated
AND – if you are unwell with symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath follow this advice: