Our Examination Preparation Courses are designed to prepare students to sit a Cambridge English or International English Language Testing System IELTS examination.
Having an official, recognised qualification in English is an important part of a student’s overall language learning. An increasing number of employers and universities are looking for English language results.
- Book the 6 week course and only pay for 5 week. You get one week course for free!
- Applies to bookings commenced before 31st March 2018 only
- Next course start dates: FCE 29th January, CAE 12 February, IELTS 12th March
All exam courses focus on helping students improve their English language knowledge and skills, while providing a thorough preparation for the exam they wish to take. Students focus on the skills needed to achieve the best possible results in their chosen exam.
At Cork English Academy, we offer courses preparing students for the following examinations:
Examination Preparation Courses are 6 weeks in duration and are run throughout the year on specific dates.
Course books, workbooks, past exam papers and supplementary material including authentic materials such as newspaper articles newspapers, DVDs, the Internet, books and other media are utilized by the teacher to prepare each student as thoroughly as possible for their exam.
Learn English at Cork English Academy and stay in our city centre apartments for only €290 per week.
- Cork, the second largest city in Ireland is steeped in cultural and historical wealth.
- Modern city with friendly people, lots of activities and a great social life.
- Many of our students say they decided upon Cork city as a study destination because they wanted to live somewhere different and break away from the norm of studying in the bigger cities.
- The city has a population of 120,000 people and offers a unique, charming and friendly welcome to all.
- Cork English Academy provides excellent instruction in the English language.
- All-native English speaking teachers.
- Mixed international classes of 12 students maximum per class.
- School organised Social Activity Programme including 3 free afternoon workshops per week, evening activities, half-day tours, full-day tours.
- You will have a private bedroom with private bathroom with shared living and kitchen areas.
- The accommodation is self-catering where you provide and prepare your own food.
- You will share the accommodation with other Cork English Academy students.
- This offer is available for language holidays taken before May 28th 2018.
- The language holiday includes: 1 week of course, 15h per week Monday to Friday 09.00- 12.15, single room with private bathroom in a city centre shared apartment.
- Customers who buy the offer will have to send their data and the dates they want before March 31st 2018.
- You can take one, two, three, four or up to 12 consecutive weeks of English course and accommodation for just €290 per week.
- One off textbook fee is €45 extra
- Does not include flights.
Register Now by sending us your details and preferred dates.
What does the language holiday include?
Live a unique experience with this language holiday in Ireland. English course 15 hours a week in the beautiful city of Cork. The plan includes:
- English language Course.
- Level test.
- Certificate of accreditation at the end of the program.
- Internet in the school and in the apartments.
- Accommodation in a single room with private bathroom in a shared apartment.
- Program of social activities organized after class. Some activities have a published student price.
- Dates on which you can take the course: From today until May 28th 2018.
City Centre Shared Apartment Details
- Location: Copley Street, Cork City. 1 km walk to school
- Newly refurbished 7 bedroom apartments. All bedrooms are en-suite
- Bedding is provided plus 2 towels per person
- The price includes heat, electricity, cable TV, Wi-Fi, bed linen & one towel
- Residential Warden patrols at night
- Full-time on site maintenance person
- Tumble Dryer and Washing Machine in each apartment. No additional charges for use.
- Students are jointly responsible for maintaining and cleaning the Kitchen and Living Area while in Copley Court.
- Shared apartment stays are based on a Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday booking only
- Check in is anytime between 16:00 to 23.00 on date of arrival
- No Check-ins available outside of 16.00 to 23.00 for shared apartment stays
- Arrival details including time and a contact number must be sent to the school in advance in order for a smooth check in.
- The school 24 hour emergency contact number: +353 86 7900 860 is available for calls, texts and WhatsApp Messages if students need to update arrival times due to late flights or buses for example.
- Check out time: 11.00
Please note course and accommodation is subject to availability at time of booking.